Here are some things I do to stay motivated !
1. Write down your Ultimate Goal DAILY! Or have it listed somewhere you can see it!
2. Have obtainable weekly goals. I love using this planner.
3. Tell someone supportive of your goals and ask them to help you stay on track. That extra accountability can be the push you need.
4. Listen to a motivational podcast. I like to do this anytime I'm in the car alone.
5. Read , read , read , read ! Read books written by people who already have obtain goals you have written down. Knowledge is POWER. Here I've linked some of my favs.
6. Invest in yourself! Buy a self help program , join a gym, take a spin class do something for YOU that feeds your body and your mind !
7. Be careful what you say or think. What you say and think are the driving force in your life. No more "I'm tired", "I'm so sick", "I'm always late", "I can't", etc.
8. Make sure you find a good work / life balance. If you are working so much that you aren't enjoying life then whats the purpose?