1. Carbon Mask this will help keep you safe from inhaling large volumes of solution. This is a MUST on my list ! Safety first ladies and gents.
2. Salon towels are so handy to have in your spray tan bag. You can use these for a step mat, clean up spills, wiping down your tent the options are endless !
3. Rolling Cooler- it makes the perfect spray tan bag ! You can attach your gun to the top and put all your goodies inside! The one I have linked below has plenty of pockets and compartments for all your needs.
4. Black tote- I just love a black tote especially one you can wipe out when its dirty.
5. Washable fan filter - use a box fan and a washable fan filter for a cost effective extraction fan! The spray tan fans are very similar except the filter on a traditional spray tan fan isn't washable ! This is almost half the cost and no ongoing expense.
6. Airbrush Makeup Gun- airbrush makeup guns are great for contouring ! You could even add airbrush makeup to your list of services! I love this gun because it is very affordable and small enough that it fits right in your bag not adding to much weight ! If your mobile you know how important this is! ** This is a great starter I would suggest if you end up doing a large volume of contouring to getting one with a larger compressor.**
7. Blending/ Powder brush- these are great to have to apply drying powder and to blend areas. You can blend the neck line area or at the wrist ! Having one of these handy can be a lifesaver. **Make sure to clean brush between uses**
8. Bath Mat- want to look super professional? Get yourself a black bath mat and put it in front of your tent when doing mobile appointments ! I love the size of the one I have below because it will easily fit in your bag and can be thrown in the wash! **Don't dry in the dryer**
9. Portable lights can provide some extra lighting when you are spraying in a area with poor lighting. I'm primarily mobile so getting the perfect lighting can be hard! My solution is a book light that can clamp onto my tent!
10. Reusable gloves..say what?? Yep ! Make sure you are cleaning them between clients but these reusable gloves will save so much $$$$.